If you’re like me, you love your Nespresso machine. It makes the perfect cup of coffee every time. But what about the milk frother?
How do you keep it clean and working correctly? Here are some tips on how to clean the Nespresso milk frother.
- Pour milk into the frothing pitcher up to the maximum fill line
- Place the frothing pitcher onto the power base
- Press the button for hot milk or cold milk foam
- The light above the button will turn on, indicating that the machine is working
- When finished, remove the frothing pitcher from the power base and pour out any remaining milk
- Rinse out the frothing pitcher with warm water and dry it with a clean towel before storing it away
-How Do I Descale My Nespresso Milk Frother
If you’re like most people, your Nespresso milk frother probably gets a lot of use. Unfortunately, mineral deposits can build up inside the frother over time, affecting its performance. Fortunately, descaling is easy and only takes a few minutes.
To descale your Nespresso milk frother, fill the reservoir with a solution of equal parts water and vinegar. Let it sit for about 30 minutes, then run the frother until all the liquid has gone through. Finally, rinse the reservoir with fresh water; your frother will be as good as new!
Nespresso Aeroccino: How To – Care and Cleaning
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Clean Nespresso Milk Frother,”: If you use your Nespresso milk frother regularly, clean it frequently to prevent the build-up of milk residue and bacteria. Luckily, cleaning your frother is quick and easy – here’s how to do it:
1. Fill the frothing chamber with water and attach the lid. 2. Insert the frothing disk and press the button to start frothing. 3. When finished, remove the disk and pour out the water.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary. 5. To disinfect, fill the chamber with water and white vinegar. Let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing well with water.